Sunday, December 12, 2010

Me Talk Pretty One Day - David Sedaris

You simply must read this guy... I enjoyed Squirrel Meets Chipmunk so much and have recently come across several articles, interviews, and podcasts he is involved in that I picked this up, upon the recommendation of a friend. I think his pointed writing and humorous writing is as good as it gets. This book is a compilation of short stories and essays recounting his childhood and family and experiences living in New York and Paris.. I read this on a couple of flights and spent most of my time covering my mouth to avoid stares from the guy next to me. If you read this and don't like it, please don't tell me because I'd like to think I don't know anyone who wouldn't choke on their coffee reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment